CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beni, Butembo, Bunia, Entebbe, Addis Ababa, Frankfurt, Mumbi, and finally Nepal.


Well,
The Moose in Africa is now the smaller Moose in Nepal. I have been traveling the last few days and worn out but this place is really amazing. Forgive me for being brief, but I just wanted to say hello and Update you all. I will be capturing the Nepalese on film and those who work with them in order to help paint a picture of how amazing this place is.
I do hope to post a few photos along to way.

My time in DR Congo has finished, i will miss that place dearly.

But Thanks for all your help and support.

IN HIM

Grant MOOSE Haun

1 comments:

carol Haun said...

what an amazing photo,...what an amazing adventure...what an amazing son...what an amazing God...I love you...mothership<><