CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

shaking off the dust...

Hey People... all three of you.
Hope you are doing well.
I am no longer the MOOSE IN AFRICA, but rather the confused Moose in the states.
With that said I am starting counseling in the morning and I am looking forward to having someone whom is paid to listen to people, like me; looking for direction, confused of what to do with life in general, and listening for a booming voice to tell me what to do next.
and also wonder what I am going to do when i grow up...

I am living with my parents, not a bad thing. Most people don't have cool parents like i do.
Its true.

I am doing somethings here and there. Working for friends. shooting video for an awesome new church that I am going to be volunteering at. Welding is on that list of things, along with working on my true passion and that is being a professional friend.

But I am doing ok, it is difficult being back.
I am trying to learn new disciplines that I know I need for life.
Jesus time, word time, family time, me time, and with all of these things I am trying to take out the word time. Mostly because that is what my US culture tells me I should not do. Just the opposite.

But I am pretty sure that I have done dealt with DR Congo and the amazing experience i had, now I am on to what is next.

My mother has started a fun new thing in our home, well not that new but it has been a while. we take turns at writing a couple of verses and a word of the day. It is going well so far.
I think it is baby steps to getting back into healthy good habits.

On that note I have been running a lot. I am trying to prepare my self for a race in November. Not sure what I am thinking yet but I hope that it will come. I hear a lot of folks talking about "runners high" yeah as far as I know it my runners high is when i stop running. Seriously! I question my self every time i run. But I am determined to keep it up.
I think this last week I have clocked a little over 18 1/2 miles of running. Considering I am the person that used to say, "why run and puke when you can throw and eat."

But things change.

I am working on getting to a place that i don't even know i need to be. how does that sound? hahah.

Jesus is the man and that is all that matters. I am trying to please him in everything that I do.
I will let you know how the counseling goes.

thanks for prayers.

IN HIM
G MOOSE H

1 comments:

NoƩ and Bethany said...

Grant. I love how God prepares us and our way, for the things and places, we don't even know we need and will reach, yet! He'll take you there. In the meantime, keep on pressing on.

I love your transparency, thank you.

Hope to connect with you again soon.